VixenVarsity.com always posts employment opportunities that they find online. Today CBR posted that they are looking for Editorial Assistant and Reporter.
JOB TITLE: Editorial Assistant
LOCATION: Los Angeles
DURATION: 90 days, with the possibility of extension
JOB DESCRIPTION: CBR is looking for a part-time editorial assistant. Duties will include:
- Data entry
- General office work, filing, organizing, trash take out.
- General errands including shopping for supplies and more.
- Familiarity with content management systems a plus. Basic knowledge of Photoshop also a plus.
This is an entry-level job with a maximum of 20 hours work per week and all applicants must live in the Los Angeles area and will work out of our studio located in the NoHo Arts District. Applicants should send their résumé to [email protected] with the subject line: CBR Editorial Assistant Application. Absolutely no phone calls.
JOB TITLE: Reporter
LOCATION: Portland, OR
JOB DESCRIPTION: CBR is looking for a part-time reporter located in the Portland, Oregon area, to cover all aspects of the comics industry. All applicants must:
- Have prior experience with comics or entertainment reporting
- Must be familiar with and follow comics & entertainment news
- Strong writing skills a must.
- Strong interview skills a must.
- Must be able to conduct some interviews by phone with the ability to record and transcribe.
- Be available to cover events in and around the Portland area
All applicants should send their résumé and no more than three writing samples of previously published work (personal blogs do not count) to [email protected] with the subject line: CBR Reporter Application – Portland. Absolutely no phone calls.